Letras de músicas - letra de música - letra da música - letras e cifras - letras traduzidas - letra traduzida - lyrics - paroles - lyric - canciones - THOUGHTS FROM A STOLEN SOUL - NIGHTINGALE - música e letra
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
Thoughts From A Stolen Soul letra
Suddenly something changed inside as like the darkness turn to light.
And I saw reflections from the past flashing by
Like a starfall in the night.
It feels like I'm turn into someone else,
It's like my past life said goodbye.
Reincarnation of our souls well now I know it's not a lie.
I wonder what I will be or when I'll arrive'
The magic moment my body comes alive.
But who am I to say all this, I may not even remember what I miss.
I can come to a different part of the earth, maybe to another world.
Who can tell'
I know he is out there pretending he's me,
I guess it's a sight I will never see.
I still remember a few things from my past,
But only things in relation to aghast
Here in this waiting room for one's to be,
I guess there's nothing more to do
than to realize I might be reborn and the whole of me will be new
Oh how I wish I could dream again so I could dream of you.
But It took the last of my soul, it took the last of my soul,
but I remember you.
I wonder if she can remember, or maybe the world doesn't even exist.
To me it feels like yesterday, but I might have been lost,
I might have been lost for ages.
Wishing I could be more human, though I know I still have a soul.
With a few sad memories, without any sentences structure,
I may be lost forever. And the darkness turn black again,
And now the journey will begin, am I moving to another stage,
In the process of clearing my thoughts.
It seems like my mind is harder to erase
I may remember too much from the past.
The darkness' no longer carrying me,
and it feels like I'm back at square one.
The pressure is driving me insane,
and maybe there is no sanity left.
This stage of cleansing is twisting my thoughts,
I can think no more, and once again I'm falling a sleep...
Unintelligent life is born, our friend is no longer here.
He's replaced, he's initialized and noone shed a tear'
He was so eager to live again, but now he's gone for all time.
It took the last of his soul.
Nightingale - Letras
- 27 (Curse Or Coincidence?)
- A Lesson in Evil
- A Raincheck On My Demise
- Alive Again
- Atlantis Rising
- Better Safe Than Sorry
- Chasing The Storm Away
- Dead Or Alive
- Deep Inside of Nowhere
- Divided I Fall
- Drowning In Sadness
- Echoes Of A Dream
- Eye For An Eye
- Forever and Never
- Game Over
- Glory Days
- Gypsy Eyes
- Higher Than The Sky
- I Return
- Into The Light
- Losing Myself
- Lucifer's Lament
- Nightfall Overture
- On Stolen Wings
- One Of The Lonely Ones
- One Way Ticket
- Recollections (Breathless. Part II)
- Recovery Opus
- Remorse And Regret
- Scarred For Life
- Shadowland Serenade
- So Long (Still I Wonder)
- State of Shock
- Steal the Moon
- Still Alive
- Still In The Dark
- The Dreamreader
- The Fields Of Life
- The Game
- The Journey's End
- The Maze
- The One
- The Voyage Of Endurance
- The Wake
- Thoughts From A Stolen Soul
- To My Inspiration
- To The End
- Trial And Error
- Warriors Of The Dawn
- White Darkness
- Worlds Apart
- Wounded Soul
top 30 músicas
- Alisson e Neide - Sinceridade
- Melim - Meu Abrigo
- Racionais MC's - Jesus Chorou
- Samuel Mariano - Deus Escrevendo
- Kemilly Santos - Fica Tranquilo
- Flamengo - Gritos da Torcida
- Racionais MC's - Da Ponte Pra Cá
- LetoDie - Monstros
- Samuel Mariano - Quem Me Vê Cantando
- Melim - Ouvi Dizer
- Baco Exu do Blues - Te Amo Disgraça
- Canção e Louvor - Eu Cuido de Ti
- Fabiana Anastácio - Sou Eu
- Samuel Mariano - Eu Sei Que Dói
- Alisson e Neide - Paulo e Silas
- Anitta - Coladinha em Mim (part. Gustavo Mioto)
- Amanda Wanessa - Conversa Com Deus
- Aurelina Dourado - A Vitória Chegou
- Alisson e Neide - Dependente
- Alisson e Neide - Mostra-me Tua Gloria
- Akon - Yeah! Yeah! (feat. Emily Browning)
- Leandro Borges - Sempre Esteve Aqui
- Ludmilla - Duas Doses de Saudade
- Maurizélia - Profetizando Cura
- Kell Smith - Nossa Conversa
- Djonga - Olho de Tigre (Perfil #22)
- Biollo - Vai Virar Rotina
- Lívia Cruz - Prêmio da Guerra
- Kell Smith - Girassol
- Cyda Brandão - Canta Que Eu Cuido
©2003 - 2018 - musicas.mus.br